High School Academics
Lancaster Mennonite School is noted for educational excellence. This section is designed to assist potential students, their parents, and current families in learning about the academic faith-infused opportunities LMS offers, as well as to help existing students in their course-selection process.
Click here to see the graduation requirements and grading scale.
- Agriculture, Science and Technology
- Art Courses
- Bible and Church History
- Business, Computer, and Information Technology
- Career Education and Service
- Drivers Education
- English Courses
- Family & Consumer Science Courses
- Health, Safety, and Physical Education Courses
- Learning Support Courses
- Mathematics Courses
- Music Courses
- Science Courses
- Social Studies Courses
- Technical Education Courses
- World Languages
For a printable version of the curriculum guide, click here.